Nanango Country Markets
- The Nanango Show Society will be holding their regular monthly Country Markets at the Nanango Showgrounds in Cairns Street from 6:00am to around 12:00 noon today. As usual, the markets will feature a wide variety of craft stalls, new and used goods, plants, poultry and pets. The Nanango Markets are the largest rural market in south east Queensland and routinely attract more than 300 stallholders. But new stallholders are always very welcome too! More info? Phone the Market Co-Ordinator on (0427) 631-273 during business hours.
Amber Goldsmith - Blackbutt
- South Burnett performer Amber Goldsmith will be entertaining at the Scrubby Creek Bar next to the Bunya Nut Cafe in Coulson Street, Blackbutt from 6:30pm tonight. Everyone is welcome and there's no admission charge.
Luke Medcalf - Kingaroy
- Popular entertainer Luke Medcalf will be performing in the front bar of the Kingaroy Hotel-Motel at the corner of Youngman and Haly Streets from 8:00pm until late tonight. Admission is free. More details from the hotel on (07) 4162-1677.
Footsteps - Kingaroy
- Local duo Footsteps will be performing at the Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy from 7:00pm until late tonight. Admission is free. More details from the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Mr Q - Kingaroy
- South Burnett band Mr Q will be performing at the Commercial Hotel at the corner of Glendon and Haly Streets in Kingaroy from 8:00pm until late tonight. Admission is free. More details from the hotel on (07) 4162-1380.