Heritage Nanango Country Muster
- The fourth (and final) day of the annual Heritage Nanango Country Music Muster will be held at the Nanango Showgrounds in Cairns Street today, kicking off with a Poet's Breakfast led by Gary Fogarty from 7:00am to 9:30am and followed by a Gospel Convert let by Dean Perrett that will run from 9:30am to around 12:00 noon. Caravan and camping spots are available at the showgrounds (phone 0429-631-273 to book a site) and entry to today's concluding events is completely free. More info? Phone (07) 4163-1273.
Timbertowns Woodworkers - Blackbutt
- The Timbertowns Woodworkers group will be holding their regular Sunday morning meeting at the Blackbutt Showgrounds in Bowman Road, Blackbutt from 8:30am until around 12:00 noon today. New members who are interested in learning woodwork are always welcome and you can obtain more details by phoning Marcia on (07) 4170-0389
Murgon CBD Markets
- The monthly Murgon Markets will be held in Lamb Street in the heart of Murgon from 7:00am until about 12:00 noon today. The markets offer locally made crafts, foods and produce and are always an interesting Sunday morning out. New stallholders are always welcome too! More details? Phone Richie on 0427-133-408.
Sunday Poker - Kingaroy
- Sunday afternoon poker games will be played at Kingaroy RSL in Markwell Street, Kingaroy today. Registrations start at 2:00pm and play begins at 2:30pm. All games are free to play and there are prizes for first, second and third. More details? Phone the RSL on (07) 4162-1755
Wondai Nighbourhood Watch
- The Wondai Town and Rural Neighbourhood Watch group will be holding their regular meeting from 4:00pm to about 5:30pm tonight at the Wondai Diggers Club in Mackenzie Street. All local residents are very welcome to attend. More details? Phone Darren on 0439-838-641
Croquet & Rose - Kingaroy
- The Kingaroy Lions Club will be holding a fun afternoon of croquet and rose (the wine, not the flower!) at Lyle Vidler Oval in Youngman Street, Kingaroy from 2:00pm onwards this afternoon as a fundraiser for local good causes. For $20 per head, guests can get to enjoy two glasses of rose, a plate of nibbles and a game of croquet on the oval. Everyone is welcome! More details? Phone 0438-624-621.
Sunday Bingo - Wondai
- Bingo games will be held at the Wondai RSL in Mackenzie Street, Wondai this afternoon, with eyes down from 1:30pm. There will be 3 jackpots and 15 games on offer, and the kitchen will be open for light meals. Proceeds will go to help Wondai RSL veterans. More details? Phone (07) 4168-5297.
Free Community Lunch - Kingaroy
- A free community lunch for the homeless will be held at Kingaroy's Senior Citizens Park (between Pound Street and Kingaroy Street) from noon until 2:00pm today. This new veekly lunch is being hosted by Kingaroy Rotary and other local volunteers to assist people who are being hit particularly hard by the current pandemic.
- The Kumbia and District Historical Society's museum, located in the Federation Heritage Centre behind Kumbia Hall in Bell Street, will be open from 1:30pm to 3:30pm this afternoon. The museum contains an excellent photographic display of local history and is well worth a visit. More details? Phone Gayle on (07) 4164-4175.